I'm just a few chapters in on this book called life! and so far its been a roller coaster, but i got the big man upstairs on my side. NOTHING WILL BRING ME DOWN!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback to "THE SWING"

Lets go back to when we were all kids, not worried about the future or anyone breaking out hearts! wouldn't that just be amazing?!? It would, I think about that a lot, Why? because wouldn't it be so cool to travel back to when you were 5 smiling all the time and washing your Dads truck? Man i miss those days!

"I walk slowly but i never walk backwards"

Are you guys ready for a little story time? I sure hope so I mean if your still reading this I'm amazed hehehe okay here i go! When I was little I just loved being outside I was either feeding my "pretend" chickens, Playing by the river; which in fact I lost way to many things down that rushing river! and finally my swing, man that swing went high...and FAST!

You guys will never believe me but my Dad would always make us do a STRAIGHT line, now that I'm thinking about it that's probably why I'm scared of rides (I scream bloody mary) seriously we went so high and fast that i felt like my stomach was going to fall out! but my Dad would hold me, And when your little, Daddy's always protect their little girls, and then you grow up. Another story to go along with "The Swing", When my cousin Mimi would come visit we would always go outside and swing. We came up with a song one day "I got muddy shoes, and singing blues" Yes a short song but to this day I'll never forget swinging with her! I miss those days


Even thought I didn't always get what i wanted like clothes, shoes, and toys. I would go back and relive my life because I always had the basics, A roof over my head, Food in my belly, Clothes and shoes on my body and most important God watching over and protecting me! There might have been thought times in my life but I'll always go back to those happy moments as a child!

Before I go I have one question, Would you relive you life?!

Until next time friends
DISCLAIMER- I am not a writer, This is all for fun!!

YOUTUBE- MyLifeAsKell
INSTAGRAM- KELLY94X
PINTEREST- KELLY94X

No comments:

Post a Comment